Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Negative Skullhead, the Revenge of the Bootleg, and #6



Lots of announcements this week...

The Negative Skullhead

I'll be damned if I don't think I actually like this negative colorway better than the original. Gorgeous. 10 custom hand-painted 8" Skullhead Dunnys available this Friday (05/23) at Noon PDT. Limit one per customer.

Huck's Ebay Store
(Noon PDT, Friday 05/23)

Wonder what else I can flip negative like this?



The Revenge of the Bootleg figure

Oops, I've gone and done it again. I'm releasing another very limited mystery 'bootleg' toy this Friday (5/23) also @ Noon PDT. This one is again limited to 25 pieces and will go for $100 each. Limit one per customer. The figure will not be revealed until the sale is completed. Who's gonna step up and find out what's inside?

Huck's Ebay Store
(Noon PDT, Friday 05/23)


HuckPulse and the Fully Visual Skullhead 6

For those that missed HuckPulse yesterday, you can still head over to
www.vinylpulse.com and see all the mayhem I caused, the announcements and articles that were posted. And for those that missed out on an opportunity to get the new Fully Visual 6 Skullheads, I will be getting my own APs and announcing them some time next week. Expect another newsletter.




Happy Bidding and Good Luck!!!

- Huck & Crew

No comments: